After deciding if my eggs were still edible (they were, with a little help from google and twitter), I decided to make a frittata. This serves one.
- 2 Medium eggs
- 1 courgette, grated
- a large chunk of feta, broken up
- oil for frying
- mix the eggs together
- add grated courgette and feta
- fry the garlic in the oil
- add the eggy mixture, mix up and cook gently until cooked at the bottom and a bit firm on top
- either flip or place under the grill until cooked.
- eat once cool enough
Now I didn’t cook the garlic first, and in parts the garlic was still raw, not too bad. If you like raw garlic mix in before cooking! I served this with some un-pickled baby beetroot.