As part of the Tesco Orchard programme – Seven New Brands, I got try some foods that I had previously bought, but a different brand to help save money. The new brands are Willow Farms, Rosedene Farms, Nightingale Farms, Boswell Farms, Redmere Farms, Suntrail Farms, Woodside Farms.
So this recipe is using Woodside Farms mince pork and Rosedene Farms apples.
Large glup of apple juice
1) dry fry the mince (healthy version) add a little water/apple juice if its sticking
2) add chopped apple (we like skins off)
3) pour apple juice to cover all the ingredients, bring to the boil
4) place in a pre-heated oven for about an hour to two hours
5) serve with veggies and if you like Yorkshire Pudding
All my family love this, and it can be frozen. I always cheat and use ready made Yorkshire Puddings, I don’t have the patience to make them from scratch. It also helps when I sometimes have to do two sittings, one for me and the girls and later when OH gets home from work.